09 Jun 2020
NOVAX will form a cross-industry alliance with Taiwan Fertilizer Company to expand into the biotech and big health platform industries.
Based on long-term cooperation with Taiwan Fertilizer Company, NOVAX will form a cross-industry alliance with Taiwan Yes Deep Ocean Water Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of the Taiwan Fertilizer Group, to expand into the biotech and big health platform industries.
What is Deep Ocean Water (DOW)?
Deep Ocean Water is the seawater under 660 feet where isolated from sunlight and air, no existence of bacteria and plankton. Deep ocean water in the Pacific Ocean is the most ancient seawater on earth for over 2,000 years
2,200 feet Undersea --- the World’s Last Pure Water Resource
Surface seawater is usually contaminated by pollution or civilization, however deep ocean water at 2,200 feet under the Pacific Ocean has no such problem because for past 2,000 years, it remained unpolluted under high pressure, germless and low-temperature condition. Moreover with around 80 natural ionic minerals and trace elements such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium, Potassium, Boron, Fluorine, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, etc., deep ocean water is the key to start a healthy lifestyle!
- Low-Temperature and Stability
- Purity and Cleanness
- Rich in Deep Ocean Minerals
- Rich Nutrients
Manage High Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- 100% natural Deep Ocean Water from 662m under the Pacific Ocean on the East Coast of Taiwan.
- Rich in mineral includes magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium, lithium, selenium, silicon, molybdenum, strontium, zinc, copper, etc.
- Ionic state that can be rapidly absorbed by our cells.
- The best supplement of Minerals and Trace Elements in Daily Dietary.
Digging deep: Taiwanese firm banks on deep ocean minerals to drive global expansion plans